Is your wedding day coming soon? Do you want everything to be perfect, from arrangements to clothes to rings? Obviously, you would. The wedding day is one such day when you are declaring your love and wish of wanting to live the rest of your life with your beloved.
The most significant thing that needs to be taken care of in the preparation stage is the wedding ring. Because, a wedding ring is a gift and a symbol of your love that you give your beloved, it becomes essential that it is according to what your partner would like.
Usually, a diamond ring is the ring that most women like to wear and what would be more exciting than making your loved one wear it on the wedding day? However, when you plan to go shopping for the diamond ring which your beloved will wear, make sure that you have sufficient knowledge about the diamond you want and also about how you would want the diamond ring to look like.
Some of the things that you should focus on are as follows:
- Know what she likes: When you plan to choose a diamond ring for your partner, you should ask her. After all, this is the ring that she will be wearing for the rest of her life, so let it be a symbol that looks as good as it feels to wear one. Ask to know what shape, cut and size she would prefer to wear.
- Choose the shape of your diamond:The popular diamond shapes for wedding rings are pear shaped, round shaped, marquise and oval shaped rings. Even though these are the popular shapes, you do not need to choose, from amongst these if this is not what you beloved likes.
- Diamond size: When you arechoosing a diamond for the wedding ring, you should check what size your beloved will be comfortable wearing. Usually, big rings are a big no-no. Medium-sized rings are more visually beautiful, visible and easy to carry. Moreover, the size is one of the determiningfactors for the price of the ring. For this reason, themedium-sized ring is an all-rounder.
- Diamond Quality: Quality is of utmost importance for anyone who is buying anything, and especially when it is a wedding ring. How to choose the quality of your diamond? You can choose it by the 4 C’s.
The four C’s are:
- Cut: acut of a diamond is imperative in the making of the whole ring. The cut is one of the biggest factors that affects the sparkle of the diamond. A poor cut diamond will make the diamond look dull and a dull looking diamond will make the ring look ordinary.
- Colour: Prefer a colour diamond because it looks visually beautiful.
- Clarity: Make sure that the diamond is clear of any inner flaws.
- Carat Weight: Carat weight is important in balancing the 3 C’s. Choose the one that you are comfortable with.
Therefore, when you choose the wedding ring, make sure you keep all these points in mind. Happy shopping!